Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The pressure is on!

Here's a question God's been asking me a lot lately.

"Is your will or My Will going to be done today?"

I've had an aweful battle of the wills this past month! God has been calling for my obedience over my obsession with food and my housecleaning and it's a battle I feel I'm losing my footing on. Surely there are other things about me that need cleaned up besides these two things, but these are the two things God has been focusing most on. The pressure of His hands molding me in this area draws a sweat at times, if you know what I mean. While my heart longs to obey and bring God honor, my flesh has been winning lately. It's a battle that is driving me crazy!

Will I ever become "more than a conquorer" over this one Lord, or will it conquor me?

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed your blog tonight....Hope you will stop by and see me...Every comment enters you for the 10 big giveaways this month....in honor of Parker's 10th birthday.