Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Wish Crossed Off The List

Whoo Whoo! God is faithful to keep His word to me and He has to be delighted to watch me cross yet another wish off my list. He told me to put down anything I wanted, anything at all. No matter how serious or silly my wishes were He was going to delight in watching me cross them off my list one by one. Yes that's right I'm officially crossing off #14. God provided end tables for my living room and bedroom today at 60% off, they were a steal.

"Thank you Lord, for your provision in my life. Thank you for the money to be able to buy these end tables. You are not just my provider, but the One who delights in providing. No one loves me like you do! Thank You"

Zephaniah 8:17 "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you and He will quiet you with His love. He will rejoice over you with singing."

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

yay! God is so good. I'm so delighted for you, Jenni!