Wednesday, June 25, 2008

AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS

This is a song called "Top Of My Lungs" by Phillips, Craig, & Dean. It blesses my socks off, I love the lyrics! They express the very beat of my heart and so I had to type them out and post it. I've always told God in my prayers "May my lips always praise You and my life always worship You"

Words of worship rise like a river within me
My thoughts to express are so many
I wanna bless you God
Can't be silent
I think of the mercies you show me
My lips begin overflowing
Great is your love
Such gratitude for all that you do
Jesus to you
At the top of my lungs I will sing hallelujah
You're the one who saved me
The one who gave me this life I live forever more
Forever more
At the top of my lungs I will sing hallelujah
I'm not ashamed, I'll praise Your name
Let the whole world know, I love You Lord
I love You Lord
You are worthy
I join the song of creation that rings out across every nation
Let my heart be heard, I need You so
I don't care who knows from the depths of my soul
Let my love be like a sweet joyful noise
Only for You I lift my voice
I lift my voice
At the top of my lungs I will sing hallelujah
You're the one who saved me
The one who gave me this life I live forever more
Forever more
At the top of my lungs I will sing hallelujah
I'm not ashamed, I'll praise Your name
Let the whole world know, I love You Lord
I love You Lord




1 comment:

Jundy Bautista said...

i love this song!


~Jundy
jundybautista.blogspot.com