Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." I have to be willing to hold onto one thing and learn to apply it in ALL situations of my life (even the ones that make no sense), God love me. He loves me and He loves the one I pray for with abundance and cares deeply for our circumstance. Sometimes it doesn't seem that way when I don't see the results of my prayers being answered or God's timing is taking longer than I want. But who am I to tell God the timing He is to use? He is holding onto my prayer and the one I pray for with a firm grasp and is not going to let go. That scripture is summed up with NOTHING can seperate us from the love of God and that includes our stubborness . God tenderly and patiently holds onto us when we are confussed, fearful, disobediant, and even right down rebellious. He never lets go! Hebrews 13:5 says "Never will I leave you, never ever will I forsake you." That's God's promise right there which He emphasizes twice. He wants us to hang onto a promise that He will never let us go, even in the midst of our own mistakes. God has had to remind me that I need to hold tight onto the promise of His love for me when the storms of life come and let His promise be the anchor I hold tight to. When nothing around me looks like it's going to change my faith is to be planted in God's love for me. When doors close in my face and leaves me heart broken my faith is to be planted in God's love for me. When I don't understand and feel hopeless that my prayers are even heard or going to be answered my faith is to be planted in God's love for me and not only me but the one I pray for. When I KNOW my God loves me, then I have a peace that passes all understanding and a strength I never thought I had. I want to end today's blog with my favorite verse as peace washes over me.
JEREMIAH 31:3
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness."
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness."
No comments:
Post a Comment