But this I know:
I cannot live without Your presence. You are everything to me! You are worthy of all my praise, Lord. You are worth everything I have to do to adjust and alter my life to draw close to You. Giving up nearness to You is out of the question! Knowing You is what I live for. You are my love, my light, my salvation. I will do anything to make my way to you and I will move anything that slows Your way to me. Teach me Your ways, O Lord. Clear the path. Arise, my Lord, and come to me.
(Found in Beth Moore's Stepping Up workbook)
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so beautiful. I love that. Oh wait did you get that from Beth? LOL I love you tons. Oh and About Marita. She can come over tommarow and have a play date or she can come over Sunday morning, But I think she should come Saturday morning. Love ya
Wow u r smart to have that in ur bible. I will keep a copy in bible too.
U R welcome. I just go online and find scriptures to put on my blog. I will have more soon.
Post a Comment